Monday, June 8, 2009

A quick post

Everything here is going well, I made it through my first week of training!!! Yay!! It has all been going well and I am enjoying myself. I have want to keep updated, but it is difficult as I do not have a lot of access to the Internet and since I just moved gazdas (hosts) I need to resituate myself with my surroundings. As we all know I am not to good with directions....I have not navigated alone yet so I have yet to get lost....let's hope that doesn't happen!!!
Language classes are going well, they are not to difficult, I just have to practice in order to retain the information, I think in time and with practice I will be fine.
Well that is all for today, I don't want to tie up the computer for everybody else, as there are only 2 computers here for 37 volunteers.
I hope all is well, miss and love you all!!!
Until later
~Sarah B.

No comments:

Post a Comment