Friday, May 22, 2009

Start of the Last weekend

So I am officially at the start of my last weekend home, and I am going to make it a good one. Tonight I am going out with my brother and sister-in-law! We should have a good time :) Fred didn't want to come out with us, but I am pretty good at talking him into things...I am his favorite sister as we all know!

I also had lunch today with my mom and her friend Jean, it was nice and since I was babysitting for Josee we also had some free entertainment as Josee loves to show off and get attention...not like anyone else I know :)

Hopefully this weekend I will be spending time with my friend Sarah for one last lunch, going out to dinner with my parents, and making sure I have everything I need before I leave, so I am sure that I will be making some shopping trips!! I have not even started packing yet, it is not necessarily procrastination, it is more that I have very little in terms of clothing so I need them out as long as possible.

This week I invested in some good walking shoes, a DVD holder, an excercise band and an exercise video, I am bound and determined to continue losing weight and keep off what has already left. I lived to long with it now I want it gone forever, it was never good company! At least I have a limited weight requirement for luggage then I can purchase new clothing while in Romania :)

Well that is all for the updates today, on Wednesday at this time I will be in Washington D.C. hopefully I don't have any crazy stories about getting from the airport to the hotel, so if I get a chance to post that night after all of the staging events, I am praying that they are only pleasant...but then again trouble has a knack for finding me :)

Until later
~Sarah B.

1 comment:

  1. "hopefully i don't have any crazy stories about getting from the airport to the hotel"

    perhaps not that flight, but certainly in Amsterdam!

    ReplyDelete