Sunday, May 17, 2009

Going Away Party

So they say that it takes 21 days to make a habit, well I am going to try to make a habit in 10 days...we will see what happens. Even though I am not gone yet, I still have a lot of preparations before I leave, so I figure if I write about those I will be in the habit of posting and I will be more likely to continue posting, let's see if it works...

So last night was my going away party, it was so nice to be able to see everyone one last time before I left, since I am pretty close to all of my family I am glad I was able to spend some time with them before leaving on my new adventure.

I have to admit I was a little surprised at how quickly the food disappeared, we couldn't keep the nescos full enough and people just ate it all up...literally, but I am glad that everyone enjoyed it and hopefully the company as well.

Overall I think the night went well, it just would have been nice if it would have been a little warmer out, we were blocked from the wind, but it was still a very chilly May day, but at least the sun was out, things never seem as bad as when the sun is out.

Well that is all for today, I will try to post something new tomorrow as well just to keep the habit going....oh and I wanted to thank everyone for coming out last night and for all the nice gifts that I recieved it was very thoughtful of you and I appreciated it greatly, thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment