Monday, May 25, 2009

2 days- Crunch Time

So after a fun- filled weekend going out with my Fred and Laura and going to the Place for Kids with my cousins, nieces and mom I now have to get back to reality. I have officially cleaned out my car and will be going to cancel my insurance tomorrow so that we can get it ready to sell and maybe I can have a little extra money in my account in case something would come up...let's hope nothing does! While canceling my insurance I am going to try to get some personal property insurance that will not be null and void in a foreign country, especially since I have recently aquired so many fun new gadgets!

So I have started packing, I am just taking a brief break while I wait for some laundry to get done so it can go out on the line. I sure hope that everything fits in my suitcase. I actually have more clothes than I thought, I still don't have a lot because I have only been buying a few things at a time as I have been shrinking, but it did add up over time, granted it is not like having 4 closets full of clothes, which I know some people have, my mom has 2!!! Sorry mom :)

I sure hope I don't forget anything, but if I do I will have to buy it over there or learn to live without it. If I can't live without maybe my mom and dad will be kind enough to send it over to me :)

As the days get closer I am getting more and more nervous...I feel like I know nothing about Romania, but I know I will learn a ton when I get there. Unfortunately I do not yet have a
Romanian English dictionary...I ordered one on-line but did not look closely enough at the fine print and I don't think it will make it here before I leave...oh well. A friend of mine from Romania told me that there are plenty of Romanian English dictionaries in Romania so I should be able to find one when I get there...my first shopping experience!!! No time to start like the present right :) Thank goodness that English is the most widely spoken language in the world, if it was something else I might not be able to find it as easily.

Well I best be getting back to work and now Diane can't say that I am not keeping up with my blog. Don't worry all I am going to try really hard and the more I tell people about my blog the greater my responsiblity for keeping it up because as you all know I hate to let people down :)

Until Later
~Sarah B.

No comments:

Post a Comment