Friday, May 15, 2009

Introduction

So as my journey into the Peace Corps is about to begin shortly, I thought I would get a blog started so I can attempt to keep everyone as up-to-date as possible on my adventures. I am currently preparing for my going away party and it feels like everything is done, so I needed to find something else to do to keep my mind occupied :)

I am not good with journals and what not, but I am going to try to keep this up as there are a lot of important people that I want to know how I am doing, so I will try my best since communication will not be very easy while I am overseas, so I am going to work hard at this.

That is all for now, my adventure will begin May 27th at 7:30 AM as I leave Milwaukee for Washington D.C. for some predeparture information and then I will board a flight to Romania on May 28th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment