Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hey all, I hope this Valentines Day finds you all happy and if you have a loved one to spend it with, good for you, and if not well there is always next year and we always have other single friends to spend it with. Last night I talked with my old gazda in Targoviste and she asked me if I was still single or if I had a boyfriend, and of course I am still single, but that is just fine with me :)

So this week I don't have a whole lot to report. I just kind of tried to get back into the swing of things. It was actually kind of a rough week and I learned a lot of stuff. I don't really want to complain about my crappy week, so we will just leave it at that.

I am hopeful that next week will bring more interesting things to say and only in a good way, because I am going to be starting my English Club so hopefully the kids will come to it. At the end of the semester I am hoping to put on a play with the kids so we will see how that works and what not. This week I am just going to play games with them and we will see how it goes from there and then I will hone in on more of what they want, because that is the real reason that I am starting the club. Also next week I will be starting my class for adults, we are just going to see who is interested in it and what they know and what not, so it will just go from there, we shall see.

Let's see what else was I going to say. Oh I went to see Tory's (the volunteer that was here before me) old family and I had a great time there. It really made me feel a lot better just to hang out with someone, eat some great food, and drink some great wine! It was a lot of fun!

So now I am relaxing on my weekend and apparently going to church with one of my student's. I don't really want to go, but who knows what it could be, we shall see. After that I will come home and chill out and make sure I am prepared for school tomorrow! :D

Oh one more thing that I forgot to say, last night I started looking up grad schools, because I want to go back to school when I get home. I am planning on studying psychology more, specifically adolescent and child psychology or marriage and family therapy. The reason I am putting this up here, is if you know of anyone that I can talk to about these schools and who can help me find the right school I would greatly appreciate any of the contacts. I would like to go to school within state just because it would be a lot cheaper, but I am willing to go out of the state, hopefully not to far away. So if you could put your feelers out there for me I would really appreciate it, that way maybe I can establish some contacts before I get home and I can figure out what I want to do a year and a half from now :) I think that is all for now, so we shall see where life takes me these next 18 months :)

Alright will I think that is about all for today. Sorry I didn't really have anything interesting to say this week, but I guess we all have those weeks and after last weeks update, not so sure you would want to read another one that was so long!!

I hope that you all are doing well, and I miss you all like crazy! I love you and think of you everyday, and just thing in 18 months we will see each other again! Also I want to send out my luck to Becky, who is just about to have her baby and will probably be in the hospital tomorrow having him. I know that you are going to be a great mother and good luck with the delivery! I love you and miss you and can't wait to get home and come visit you in warm Arizona!

Alright that is all for today, we shall talk later. Oh and Lizz if you are reading this, we need to Skype!!!!!! I miss you!!!!!

Mai vorbim!
Va iubesc!
Mi-e dor de voi!
Va pup!

Pe mai tarziu
~Sarah B.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just came across your blog and I find it quite interesting.
    Welcome to Botosani! ;)

    ReplyDelete