Friday, December 25, 2009

Sorry for the Delay

Hey all I know it has been ages since I have updated, and I apologize for that, things have been crazy and it just got behind me. I promise I will have a heck of an update for you when I get back to the site after the New Year, I will have a month to make up for! Maybe I will break them up just a little bit, but I promise I will do better next month with the updating and they will be more regulated :D

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and that you have a Happy New Year. You have no need to worry about me I have been spending all of my holidays over here with friends, the Peace Corps is great for forming new friendships and support networks that help you out when you need it the most so I am never alone on the holidays. Eat lots of yummy Christmas treats for me and I hope you enjoyed your turkey, ham and stuffing! For the Busses, Sebos, and Millers I am sorry I missed you last week at Christmas, that would have been nice to see everyone, but we will figure out a time to get together no worries! Love you all like crazy and Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment